GreenSurf & Modern Yoga Retreat
El Transito, Nicaragua
Join GreenSurf Nicaragua and Karina Skye, Founder of the Modern Yoga Academy in Florida, for a week of intensive relaxation, healing, rejuvenation…and surfing too!
El Transito and GreenSurf Nicaragua are becoming known for the extremely peaceful atmosphere and magnificent natural surrounding beauty which creates the perfect setting for surf and yoga.
For $950 per traveler, the following services will be provided
- 7 nights ocean front accommodations at GreenSurf Nicaragua
- Group arranged pick-ups from Managua International Airport
- 3 + freshly prepared meals per day with service for persons with food restrictions. Vegetarians / Pescatarians welcome
- 1 freshly prepared fruit smoothie per day
- Unlimited organic coffee, water and tea
- 2 relaxing massages of 30 minutes by local healer
- Local farm tour, horseback riding and learn how to milk a cow
- One night dinner and bonfire on the beach
- 2 yoga sessions daily with Karina Skye
- 2 surfing lessons
- Use of all GreenSurf facilities (sweetwater pool, wifi and the amazing vibe)
- Host a lunch & pinata bash for local children who are underprivileged
The GreenSurf facilities are located in the ‘vacation section’ of El Transito. Being the original surf camp and tour operators in El Transito, our personal relations with the local community are unparalleled. In addition to the services we offer above, we believe that you will be delighted by the positive and relaxing vibes you will experience here in El Transito and GreenSurf Nicaragua. Our property is situated under a grove of 40+ coconut palms and almond trees. You will practice Yoga under the palms overlooking the magnificent Pacific views and enjoy every minute of being present in this little slice of paradise.
The GreenSurf concept is moderate, family-oriented and personal, so we trust that you will appreciate the intimate experience that you will receive and connect with a simpler, greener and more meaningful way of living life. We have only 3 ocean front rooms with sufficient space for 9-10 travelers during this retreat. All rooms are equipped with AC, comfortable bedding and private bath. There is a 4 person minimum and registration is $200 per person ($100 is refundable and the other $100 is available for future use for 1 year).
- Take a look at any other ‘yoga retreat’ offers within Nicaragua, compare the services offered, location and prices!
- Bring a friend and receive $50 discount for both. Ex. group of 4 friends – all qualify for discount. Pay in full by December 31 and receive $100 discount. Ex. 2 friends paid in full before December 31 – $800 each
- Karina Skye – she is a gifted healer and we are honored to have her available to provide her special service
- The unique location of El Transito and GreenSurf Nicaragua that inspires new energy, life and healing
- An authentic cultural experience and vibe that cannot be found at other larger ‘resort – style’ developments – a genuine Nica immersion
- Your support helps the local community of El Transito
- Once again, the price!
- Reservation deposit required by January 15, 2015. Full payment required by February 15, 2015
- There will be 2 available airport transfers on March 27. The first will ride out from Managua at NOON. The later transfer will be late afternoon. Once we receive flight itineraries from travelers, we will make sure everyone has proper transportation service
- We do not sell alcohol or processed food products such as Coca-Cola on the premises. This is available from local vendors and if you want to buy it, we encourage you to support the local vendors
- You must leave your troubles and worries behind for this experience!
Karina is a an experienced Yoga instructor (E-RYT200 RYT500 KRI200), with a background in a variety of Yoga styles including Sivananda, Iyengar, Power Yoga, and Kundalini as taught by Yogi Bhajan. By studying, applying, teaching and understanding many different styles of Yoga, Karina decided to integrate her knowledge as opposed to choosing one particular style as her main and only path. Karina believes that all Yoga are great Yoga and everyone can benefit from it even if you have a very fast-paced lifestyle, any challenging condition, or any religious belief. Therefore, she created Modern Yoga for modern Yogis everywhere. By founding the Modern Yoga Academy, Karina hopes to be able to reach all types of students and Yogis from different backgrounds, beliefs, and lifestyle, and help all to enjoy a fulfilling, blissful, and prosperous life. Karina Skye is a born artist and healer. She started taking Ballet classes at the age of 3, singing before even speaking, and, being raised in a metaphysical environment, was introduced to the Healing Arts at a very early age. She believes she was lucky enough to have discovered her life’s purpose so early. With a solid, consistent, and fulfilling Yoga practice since 2005, Karina is not only a dedicated Yogi; She is a talented singer/songwriter and a natural healer filled with compassion and urge to help and heal the World. Today, she dedicates herself to healing the Earth one person at a time, one song at a time. She is a registered Yoga Teacher (E- RYT 200 RYT500), Reiki Master, Spiritual Counselor and Life Coach, Tarot Reader and intuitive healer. As singer, songwriter of inspirational, healing, conscious rising songs (www.karinaskye.com) she has more than 10 records on itunes and have toured around the United States and Brazil performing and touching people with her powerful and inspiring voice . She strives to bring healing and strength to all of those who cross her path incorporating her healing touch, voice and intuitive abilities in all of her work.
Education and Experience:
*Registered Yoga Instructor by the Yoga Alliance: E-RYT 200 RYT500
*Certified and trained in Hatha Yoga: including Sivananda, Power Yoga, Hot Yoga, Vinyasa, Restorative (Iyengar based)
*Certified and trained in Kundalini Yoga as thought by Yogi Bhajan
*Professional wellness and fitness instructor since 1995.
*Certified Qi Gong Strength Trainer by Jeff Primack
*Certified Vedic Thai-Yoga Energy Work practitioner by the Vedic Conservatory and Jay Healing Arts
*Certified Reiki Master- The Usui Method levels I, II, and III (Brazil -Casa de Bruxa / USA- Four Sisters)
*Certified Counselor Facilitator by the Center for Group Counseling
* Experience on Energy Healing, Chakra manipulation and realignment, and Hands on Healing (Passe) since 1997.
*Mediumship intensive training CCSC (Christian Charity Spiritist Center), KSSF (Kardecian Spiritist Society of Florida) – 2002
*Tarot Reading and Spiritual Counseling Experience since 2001
*Deep healing and guided meditation facilitator since 2001
*BA in Theatre Performance by Florida Atlantic University
*Singing, performing, and entertaining professionally since 1994
*Professional acting stage experience, AEA member since 2007
* 13 music albums recorded