How to go green – Simple Green
4 x 4 transport to surf breaks within the coastal central Pacific region. Here are the surf breaks we frequent most. There are others, but we can´t mention them here. Have some respect!
Your surf guide will make sure you are in the lineup at the right spot and at the right time, ensuring the most out of your surf trip and we are fully prepared for emergency response. We employ 24-hour manned security to make sure your i-phone and your flip-flops don´t disappear while you are enjoying the surf with full piece of mind.
Our most popular surf adventure.
- Round trip airport transfer
- Ocean front accommodations with air-conditioning in the GSN home
- Use of the entire GreenSurf Home facilities, internet wifi, etc.
- 4 x 4 transportation to all land-accessible surf breaks by a highly qualified and responsible local driver
- Full-time professional surf guide and emergency responder
- 24 hour manned security wherever we are
- All freshly prepared Nicaraguan and International food, between-session refreshments (fruit, sandwich, etc.) and bottled water.
- Optional road trip to Leon and Cerro Negro.
- This package does not include boat sessions. Boat sessions may be purchased separately at $35 per surfer with a minimum of 3 surfers to depart.
With each and every tour booking, either $50 or $100 per surfer will be used to help the unfortunate here in Nicaragua. Furthermore, we highly encourage you to be fully involved in the act of love. All bookings from 3 nights to 5 nights – $50 per surfer will go towards the program. All bookings 6 nights or more – $100 per surfer will go toward the program. For example, if there are 4 in your group for a 6 night / 7 day tour, then we take $400 and put it towards helping those who need it most. Bring 8 and we can do great things! $800 can go a long way here in Nicaragua and we can even hit multiple locales. We are involved in various programs in several different locations in the North – Central region of Nicaragua, including here at our home in El Transito and expanding north into Nagarote, Leon, Jinotega and Matagalpa. For more info on the GreenLOVE programs, click here.
We encourage you to shop around and compare our reputation, our services and our prices with all other surf tours in the region and you will see that GreenSurf is absolutely the best value. Period.
|Tour Package||HIGH SEASON|
March 1st – September 15th
September 16th – February 28th
|4 Day / 3 Night GreenSurf Tour||$650 p/s (2-3 surfers)|
$625 p/s (4-6 surfers)
$600 p/s (7-8 surfers)
|$625 p/s (2-3 surfers)|
$600 p/s (4-6 surfers)
$575 p/s (7-8 surfers)
|5 Day / 4 Night GreenSurf Tour||$750 p/s (2-3 surfers)|
$725 p/s (4-6 surfers)
$700 p/s (7-8 surfers)
|$725 p/s (2-3 surfers)|
$700 p/s (4-6 surfers)
$675 p/s (7-8 surfers)
|6 Day / 5 Night GreenSurf Tour||$850 p/s (2-3 surfers)|
$825 p/s (4-6 surfers)
$800 p/s (7-8 surfers)
|$825 p/s (2-3 surfers)|
$800 p/s (4-6 surfers)
$775 p/s (7-8 surfers)
|7 Day / 6 Night GreenSurf Tour||$950 p/s (2-3 surfers)|
$925 p/s (4-6 surfers)
$900 p/s (7-8 surfers)
|$925 p/s (2-3 surfers)|
$900 p/s (4-6 surfers)
$875 p/s (7-8 surfers)
|10 Day / 9 Night GreenSurf Tour||$1200 p/s (2-3 surfers)|
$1175 p/s (4-6 surfers)
$1150 p/s (7-8 surfers)
|$1175 p/s (2-3 surfers)|
$1150 p/s (4-6 surfers)
$1125 p/s (7-8 surfers)